Monday, June 30, 2014

THIS IS INJUSTICE!

Hey, guys! Just dropping this post before I sleep.

I had a pretty messed-up day. I was very pissed off...WAS...

I was nominated, once - for the position of Vice President. I LOST. Luckily, it wasn't my will to even nominate myself in the first place.

And then, I was nominated once more for the position of Escort for our Muse. Then, the fucking teacher fucked it up by telling us that boys are not allowed to vote for somebody of the same gender.
So, girls - being the usual heartless people that they are(no harsh feelings :D), voted for the other person. Only 1 of my friends voted for me and it was very embarrassing.

I don't know to whom must I get angry because it can't be somebody's mistake. Must I get angry to those who nominated me or to our teacher who seemed to have denied me of votes? I know I have the will and the power to become at least the Escort.

I respect everybody's VIEW upon me, but this is injustice...I SCREAM JUSICE


No comments:

Post a Comment